Are you feeling stressed or bored in the middle of the day? These squishy and cute animals can help you relieve stress by massaging and kneading their belly. Poke them, squish them, rub them! These animals will surely put a smile on your face.
Get these Mini cats squishy toy. They are a lovely stress reliever and special decorative toys made of TPR. Squeeze them to have fun. They restore to the original shape quickly after you stop gripping them.
You can stick these squishy cat and animals toys on any phone case or take them with you wherever you go. Squeeze, rub them, Relieve Your Stress- BE HAPPY. You can as well check our 3D Cute Soft Silicone Squishy Cat Phone Case as a good alternative. These adorable and squishy animals are used as phone straps. The straps will help to relieve stress because you can touch, rub, and squish it all day long.
Our cute animals are resilient lil things - being able to withstand knocks and resistant to wear and tear. Place them anywhere you want! From your laptop to your desk to your mirror - our squishy animals will look good anywhere! These cute animal "squishies" are sure to get you numerous compliments on how cute they are!
- Cleaning our adorable animal squishy is good to keep them nice and fresh and ready to help you tackle the day!
- Use clean water and a bit of detergent to wash the silicone squishy
- Use scotch tape to gently stick onto the squishy to remove any remaining dust particles
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Super soft, Elastic environmentally silicone material
- Super adorable and cute design
- Squishy toy can make you relax and feel happy when you squeeze it
- It is a great fidget toy and relieve stress hand toy decompression educational toy
- It can also be a decoration in your car/house/window/cafe...
- Pattern: Cat
- Sheep Size: About 4*3*2.5cm
- Box Size: About 6*4.5*4cm
- Color: Multicolor, White, Grey
- Material: TPR
- Applicable age: More than 3 years old
It is NOT edible. Please do NOT put into your mouth. NOT suitable for children under 3 years old. If over-squeezed, the paint on the mochi may fall off.