Spin for Perfect Skin is great for skin face and body. It comes with four interchangeable brush heads. Thus, you can treat the rest of your body to the same glow-getting deep cleanse.
Spin for Perfect Skin has four heads; two heads for face, one for body, and a pumice attachment for feet combined with micro-massage technology which makes your feet soft and smooth.
Spin for Perfect Skin cleans your pores, removes blackheads, and makes your face absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers so it keeps your face look stunning and glowing.
Spin for Perfect Skin is safe for the shower because it is water-resistant. It is suitable for use on all skin types. It is powered by 4pcs AA batteries.
ABOUT BRUCH HEADS
Face brush is made of very soft bristles, specially designed for tender facial skin. For exfoliation, to achieve the best result, you should first clean your face.
Apply brush with your favorite cleanser. Gently move the brush across your face while making circular movements.
Please touch the brush on your face flatly, not with an angel as shown n right picture.
Big brush is supposed to be applied on hand and body.
Apply soap or cleaner on hand or body. Then, gently move the brush on your skin surface in circles.
Cosmetic soft sponge gently massages your skin to activate skin activity to make skin elastic and greatly helps nutrition absorption of your beauty creams used to prevent and erase fine lines & black spots.
After deeply exfoliation and clean, dip sponge with your favorite nutrition.
Gently move the sponge across your face while making circular movements.
Please immerse your foot in warm water for a while. Then, wipe dry.
Apply pumice on foot and move in circles. During rotation, pumice efficiently removes hard cells at the elbow or under foot while brushes spin them away.
Cleaning and Storing
HOW TO USE
- Remove makeup with a cleansing towelette or wipe prior to using the attachments to avoid staining of the bristles.
- Dampen skin with water.
- Apply cleansing and or exfoliating serum directly to your skin or brush head. (Avoid using exfoliators with large, jagged particles.)
- Hold the device so the brush head is flush against the skin. Gently glide the Spin for Perfect Skin over the skin’s surface in a rotating motion, careful not to apply too much force to the brush head as this may cause damage to the skin.
- When you finish cleaning, rinse your face and dry your skin face then moisturize.
- Switch brush heads and repeat process on the desired area of the body.
- To maximize the lifespan of your brush heads, we recommend rinsing the brush heads with soap and water after each use. However, please note, brush heads should be replaced every 3 months.
- Please make sure that your hands are dry when inserting the battery.
- Do not use any alcohol, acetone, petrol, abrasive cleaning agents and more to clean the plastic parts.
- Rinse applicators with tap water. Max water temperature is 50 degrees centigrade
- For brush, also need to rinse the inside part of the brushes.
- If the filaments have become deformed, you can restore them to their original shape by rinsing the brush in warm water.
- Use a damp cloth to wop clean any residues remained on unit body.
- Let air dry all the parts.
- Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin
- Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin
- Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter
- Operates with 4 exchangeable attachments: big brush, small brush, pumice, and face sponge
- Powered by 4pcs AA batteries
- Size: Medium
- Handle Size: 17.5*7.5*4cm
- Color: Grey
- Application: Face and body
- Big brush diameter: 8cm
- Small brush diameter: 3.5cm
- Sponge brush diameter: 3.5cm
- Scrub brush diameter: 3.5cm
- Battery Type: 4*AA (not included)
- Net WT: 280g
- Material: ABS
- 1* main unit machine
- 4* heads
- 1* retail box