Home In Motion Wifi Camera is a robotic video camera. It helps you protect your house. All captured by this Wi-Fi camera will be presented to you via fluent videos. It has 720p HD resolution. The camera head is rotatable with 350°PAN and 90°TIL. You can control this home camera system via the app and get a sweeping view on every inch of your whole house.
Moreover, Home In Motion Wifi Camera provides you real-time two-way audio. The home security camera is built with microphone and speaker, thus you can talk to your kids via your Smartphone remotely whenever you want.
Home In Motion Wifi Camera has motion-activated email alarm. Motion detection works perfectly with email alert function makes you stay alarmed of all unexpected movements in your house. It is equipped with high-performance infrared LEDs. The motion detector camera provides you clear night vision. With a smart ir-cut filter, day and night vision becomes crisp and vivid.
Home In Motion Wifi Camera is designed with easy setup feature for do-it-yourself installation. By supporting one-touch Wi-Fi connection function, not a single Ethernet cable is needed in the whole network connection process. Thanks to the convenient p2p technology, you can view the live footage whenever you want to, just log in the p2p account on the app via your Smartphone or tablet, and start monitoring your house in no time.
NOT SOLD IN STORES!
HOW TO SETUP
- Download and install the App
- Make sure your mobile devices are connected to the network properly (Wi-Fi)
b .For Android phone users, download the free app by searching "netcam" in "Google Play Store", scanning the QR-Code on the camera;
- For iPhone or iPad users, download the free app by searching "netcam" in "App Store" or scanning the QR-Code on the package.
- Connect the IP Camera
- Install the Wi-Fi antenna. Twist the antenna tightly and point it upwards ;( For built-in antenna devices or integrated devices, please skip these steps)
- Plug in the power adapter of the IP camera
- Connect the router (Working Frequency: 2.4GHz, make sure DHCP of the router is on). Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into the router and the other end into the Ethernet port of the IP camera, please wait for about one minute while the cameras is connecting to the router automatically (For devices without Ethernet port, please skip these steps).
* Cannot Connect To WIFI
Please make sure the WIFI Password is correct
Please make sure the router signal is stable (place IP Camera close to your router for a first connection is Recommended).The Camera will not work on a 5Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the Camera to the 2.4ghz channel
Check The IP Camera: please make sure the IP Camera send Waiting for connection message after the plug. If not, we need to reset the Camera.
1. Why Reset: reset is used to boost the IP Camera system that becomes more efficient to accept the unknown router and connect it.
Reset will erase all user settings including WIFI information, access password, alarm information, arming zones information.
2.The Steps: find the reset hole at the bottom of the device, and then use a needle to insert it, press it more than three seconds after hearing "di" sound, when hearing 'Reset to be defaulted setting' sound, reset successfully.
3. After the reset, the user can start to connect it to WIFI.
- Provides top line security and surveillance
- Has 720p HD resolution
- 350°/ 90° rotation
- Live feed with night vision and motion activated alarm phone notifications all in one camera system
- Quick and easy setup
- Has two-way audio
- Type: Surveillance Video Recorders
- Color: White
- Connectivity: IP/Network Wireless
- Power Supply(V):5V
- Technology: Pan / Tilt
- Audio Output: Two-way audio
- High Definition: 720P(HD)
- Lens (mm): 3.6mm
- Power Consumption(W): <6w
- Supported Mobile Systems: iPhone OS/Android
- Video Compression Format: H.264
- Viewing Angle (Degree): 60°
- Minimum Illumination(Lux): 0.01
50% OFF + FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
ADD TO CART - While Stocks last!