These are the easiest exotic plant or flower seed you will ever grow. Each package contains 100 seeds. One of the newest species of the rose family, the rainbow rose is very colorful. You can plant it in your balcony or garden, it's suitable for your secret garden.
These are very rare rose seeds, as seen at the Royal Three Country Show in the West Midlands and other large flower shows. Please note these seeds are real roses that seeded, they are absolutely stunning when grown.
ROSE SEED GERMINATION TIPS
Rose seeds need cold temperatures to initiate the germination process.
- To start, write the name of the rose and today's date on a label for a plastic bag.
- Then, moisten a paper towel and twist it out so it is damp, not wet.
- After that, place seeds into a plastic bag in the veggie crisper drawer of your fridge for about 40 ~ 50 days. Mark your calendar so you know when it’s time to take them out
- Put seeds into 40° C water for 24 hours.
- Put seeds into very wet sands for germination. (Generally, it takes more than 40 days.)
- Move it into the soil after it sprouts.
- Germination temperature: 20-25
- Germination time: 40 days
- Growth optimum temperature: 10-25
- Spacing: 20 * 20cm
- Fill the planting tray with high-quality commercial potting soil. A mix created especially for seedlings is preferable.
- Place the rainbow rose seeds in the tray and cover them with about 1/2 inch of potting soil. Rose seeds should be planted in late winter, about six weeks before the last frost of the season.
- Spray the soil lightly with a mister. Slide the planting tray into a large, clear plastic bag and seal the opening with a twist tie.
- Put the tray in a warm place that gets indirect light. Although you may not have to water the tray while it's in the greenhouse atmosphere of the plastic bag, it should be checked periodically. If the soil appears dry, remove the tray and spray the soil lightly, then return the tray to the bag.
- Watch for seedlings to emerge and roots to develop. When they do, take the tray out of the plastic bag. This will take approximately 15 to 20 days. Move the tray to a sunny window and keep the seedlings moist.
- Transplant the seedlings to small pots when it appears that they are beginning to outgrow the planting tray. After the danger of frost has passed, plant the seedlings outside in a location that gets full sun for most of the day.
(Approximately 90% sprouting rate under stipulated environment. )
- These are not artificial roses! They are 100% natural
- New Fresh Live Seeds
- Excellent for Bonsai, Creates beautiful summer garden
- Ideal for gifting
- Helps decorate your home
- High Germination Rate
- High-Quality Seeds
- Very easy to grow
- Color: Rainbow
- Family: Rosaceae
- Period: Perennial